Are you moving to new home?
You should take preparation 1-2 weeks prior to move day. This will keep your potted plants thriving long after your move.
• Remove any additional foliage where possible
• Tie together any branches that overhang the plant base.
• For the transportation of large plants/trees that are potted in ceramic pots, it is strongly recommended that plants be removed and bound with plastic, ensuring roots are protected. This will allow for the separate packing and therefore safer transportation of the pots.
• Give plants a good soaking with water at least two days prior to the move day to ensure that the soil is amply moist.
• Where possible, smaller/hanging plants should be packed in to transport packs prior to removal. This ensures ease of handling and best possible protection.